SERVICES AND PAYMENT
Thank you for purchasing our services. We value your trust and assure you of the best services at all times. As our customer, when you are buying our product or service, you agree to our terms and conditions as below:
- Under normal business circumstances, Insights Door will ensure to get the delivery of all services within the stipulated time period communicated through our portal.
- Insights Door publishes the prices for all services delivered through its marketplace platform. However, at any point in time, Insights Door reserves the right to change the price of these services.
- Insights Door reserves the right to offer special discounts on its services to customers from time to time. Such offers can be availed through unique discount codes shared with customers.
- At all times, Insights Door expects to maintain a cordial business relationship with its customers. However, if the customer comes across as being extremely unreasonable or rude to Insights Door staff or its experts, Insights Door reserves the right to cancel the order and terminate the agreement with the customer. In the event of cancellation, the customer will forfeit any payment made to Insights Door.
- In situations where the customer purchases a plan in advance, the Insights Door team shall contact the customer for order fulfillment within a reasonable timeframe before the plan expires or the deadline approaches. The customer will cooperate with Insights Door to help us deliver the services in a timely manner.
- In situations where the service needs to be delivered before a deadline, Insights Door will clarify the estimated time required to fulfill the service to the customer. The customer is expected to cooperate with Insights Door to enable us to deliver the services in a timely manner. In case of any delay in order fulfillment, Insights Door shall not bear the cost of any interest or penalty that may be imposed on customers by other parties.
- Insights Door is governed by the laws of the country. Insights Door will carry out its business in good faith with complete transparency. Insights Door reserves the right to refuse any order that it cannot deem to fulfill within the legal and regulatory framework of the country.
- The client will receive invoices based upon the billing/payment schedule contained in the applicable Statement of Work. Invoices will contain a description of the Services or Deliverables provided. Invoices are due and payable within 3 days of the Contractor’s invoice date. If any invoice is not paid when due, the Contractor may suspend the provision of Services and/or Deliverables without liability or penalty until the final resolution of the matter.
- Projects will be performed on a firm-fixed-price basis or a time and materials basis, as indicated in the applicable Statement of Work. Any additional or unscheduled Services or Deliverables to be provided by Contractor outside of the Statement of Work must be mutually agreed upon in writing signed by both parties hereto referencing this Agreement.
- In the event that this Agreement is terminated by the Client prior to completion of the Services but where the Services have been partially performed, the Contractor will be entitled to pro-rata payment of the Payment to the date of termination provided that there has been no breach of contract on the part of the Contractor.
Insights Door shall keep confidential all confidential information provided to them by the customer excepting only such information as is already generally known to the public and that he shall not release use or disclose of the same except with the prior written permission of the customer or if required by law or an order from the court. However, Insights Door will be entitled to divulge the information to those who are directly concerned or as may be necessary in order to obtain certain information necessary for the performance of his obligations.